2013. augusztus 16., péntek

Become night...


...and I remembered I shot this picture the day before yesterday,
when I was walking home to Buda. Buda is great, but a week ago I came Home from Bécs (sorry, Vienna. Get used to it, because the Bécs) and I say I fuckin' loved it! 
Plenty of attractions, cleanliness of the streets and the 40-degree heat, oh geez, sweaty! Hungarian street names (Angyalföldstrasse, Esterházygasse, Lisztstrasse), fast (old) very red trams. Carnation colour is everywhere in the street, I like it! People are completely helpful, they language is German, sure, but you barely need to know; they understand English (my English knowledge too). So, I will come back to you shortly Bécs, promise. Thank ya.

Uhlala  yeyeye, 
I've noticed, babes are not at all throughout in the city. Mystery. Waiting to be examined:)

Austria, Vienna

Stadtpark, maybe:) Apparently, it was an elegant age built park. Nowadays... unvisited
Neue Donau and a new Donau City buildings. In the foreground is a veteran river patrol boat
Hungarian? Nice, do I not have to know English or German?
Untere Alte Donau. Realy, realy peaceful place
Donau City
Communist liberators monument. I can't think of a better word
Khmm... Castle?:)
...I am ashamed, seriously
Yes, this car is a TESLA, baby!!!
And finally, my favorite park in the Roosevelt Platz, near the University of Vienna's old building. I love it!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése